QED

java..python..eclipse..and whatever else interests me.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Predictable?

Apparently I am.  Spurred by a post about Pyrcast, which rips Pandora streams, over at Rod's place, I've been on a jag of researching the various Pandora unboxers.  Pandora's Jar is especially nice, as it sports band info, last.fm integration and of course, MP3 saving.  With java source.

So how am I predictable? I like the band Cake... and I've happily listened to the Cake channel for a few hours now.  Guess I'm a sucker for subtle use of vocal harmony and major key tonality. Mmm, major key tonality. Bishop Allen and Rusty Truck were bands worth noting.  Hopping nodes on the cobweb spun of the long tail.. or something like that.


Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home