QED

java..python..eclipse..and whatever else interests me.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

BarCamp Boston

I'll just post here during the day... NameVoyager - with John of HotKnifeDesign and Jeff of HeyLetsGo.com .. why are there so many guys named Jeff? HeyLetsGo - element55 - auto time capture JavaScript- Venkman has profiler. To get faster performance with Google Maps. Google code not designed to be read.. even after unobfuscate OpenLayers.org - brand new, not Google. BSD license. Layers powered by WMS layers.Google Issue: data is not high-res. Need to switch to Google maps base layer, for better details. Mapstraction.com - wraps yahoo/MC/google map API's. Uses native widgets.
RiverMojo.com

Podcasting
Chris Brogan - http://chrisbrogan.com/
Funny - http://feeds.feedburner.com/Dontbethatguyfilms GrasshopperFactory - goal: be a matchmaker, aggregate by interests. Idea - fill Nano with podcasts, interstitial ads, podsafe music.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I wish I'd boiled my presentation down to those few notes you captured. I like that very much.

How are things going since the conference for you?

Drop me a line, if you'd like.

chris at grasshopperfactory dot com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home